3 Step Registration:
1. Register for Asphalt 2 Dirt
1. E-Transfer payment to Dan@dmstiming.com
$20 Registration Only
$40 Registration + T-Shirt
2. Send an email to Dan@dmstiming.com with the following info:
- Your Name
- Class/Classes (Team/4WD/2WD)
- Car to be driven
- T-Shirt Size (if applicable)
- Team you're on (if applicable)
*Optional* Picture and info about your car, short blurb about yourself/race background, Team logo, your sponsors and any shouts you want to give (or PG rated trash talk). Info will be posted up on website.
*Extra T-Shirts can be purchased for $30*
2. Register for the RDSCC Sept 18 Auto X Event
Sign this Wavier
Fill out and bring This Self Tech & This Registration Form with you and hand in at the timing trailer when you arrive.
*If you're unsure of your PAX class just use 'AWS'. PAX times aren't used for the Asphalt 2 Dirt Challenge
3. Register for the ERC Sept 25 Rally X Event
Fill out This Self Tech and email it to: email@example.com
* If you're a regular Rally X competitor enter the expert class if you're new enter the novice class. Entering either class will not affect your times.
Day Of Events Instructions:
RDSCC Auto X Event
Show up on Sept 18 by 8:30 a.m Here with Self Tech in hand and check in with registration at the timing trailer.
- Gates Open 8:00 A.M
- Drivers Meeting 9:30 A.M
- First Car on track 10:00 A.M
ERC Rally X Event
Show up on Sept 25 by 9:30 a.m Here No check in is required.
- Gates open 8:00 A.M
- Drivers Meeting 10:00 AM
- First Car on Track 10:30 AM
Asphalt 2 Dirt Winners Medals will be given out after the last event at the timing trailer/bus to the Top 3 Drivers/Teams in Each Class. Overall standings and results will be posted on this website shortly after the event.
* T-Shirts will be ordered approximately a month before the event and will be handed out at the event (or earlier if you want to pick it up)
* If you need to cancel, make sure you cancel on motorsportreg.com for the Rally X event at minimum 2 days before the start of the event to get a full refund.
* Asphalt 2 Dirt is not responsible for each clubs refund policy.
* All Asphalt 2 Dirt registration fees go towards the purchase of winners medals and promotional material. Any funds left over will be donated to the Stollery Children's Hospital. This is a not for profit event.
* Asphalt 2 Dirt is a one person volunteer run event that piggybacks off the results of the generous hosting clubs regular events.